Monday, November 25, 2013

Minecraft Thanksgiving


Ansel requested a napkin featuring the Minecraft skins of Grim Reaper and Iron Golem, and I was apparently seized by an irrational desire to get started on the topic of Thanksgiving.

Archer came home early today with a fever and was able to give me a lengthy critique based on the snapshot of the napkin on my phone.  He offered extensive commentary regarding which Minecraft skins I should have included rather than the ones I thoughtlessly drew on this napkin..."Mom! BurittoBrine, really? When you know how much I like Herobrine?"
He also questioned my overall composition.  He was only slightly mollified when I showed him the original source in Norman Rockwell's painting:  ("Freedom to play too much Minecraft"...?)


No comments:

Post a Comment