Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The cast of Goat Simulator: Giraffe, Penguin & Goat



"You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat."

Like many other of my sons' interests, I am not sure that I understand Goat Simulator.
In addition to the tagline above, the official website offers the following disclaimer:


"Goat Simulator is a small, broken and stupid game. It was made in a couple of weeks so don’t expect a game in the size and scope of GTA with goats. In fact, you’re better off not expecting anything at all actually. To be completely honest, it would be best if you’d spend your $10 on a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe a real-life goat."

One can see how that sort of game would be irresistible.  You can play as the three above animals... or at least as their destructive, dysfunctional, pseudo-avatars.  I think it is safe to say that no virtual goats are harmed during the playing of the game.  I discovered this morning that there is also the option to play as a whale.

I definitely regret not including that on the napkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment